- The PRO CAPITAL Talk Show
- Expert Opinion
- International investment road-show Invest In Ukraine
- All esters of Financial Solutions program
- Events of the Group of Companies
- Conference PCG
II International Investment Road-Show Invest in Ukraine 2013
This is the update on the upcoming II international investment road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013”, taking place on 24 October 2013 in London, the UK.
We are now pleased to announce the participation of first 4 projects to be presented:
- Construction of the line elevator for the storage and export of wheat, Trading House “Uspih”
- Construction of the seaport elevator for the shiftment of wheat, Trading House “Uspih”
- Construction of the oilseeds processing plant, Trading House “Uspih”
- Development of regional micro-credit organisation, Kredofinans
We are also glad to confirm the pro-active participation of Donetsk state administration – the Governor of Donetsk Mr Andriy Shyshatskyy, the Vice Governor Mr Oleksandr Fomenko and the legal partner of the event Pavlenko & Poberezhnyuk C.I.S LLP.
The road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013” is designed exclusively for international investors, targeting economically attractive investment opportunities in Ukraine and willing to establish direct business relationships with Ukrainian entrepreneurs to develop the co-operation in future.
The key features of the road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013” are:
- focus on Ukrainian fast growing medium-sized companies, actively involved in the real economy;
- an opportunity for investors to examine investment projects from Ukrainian companies operating in different sectors e.g. agriculture, energy, IT, infrastructure, tourism, etc;
- all presentations are prepared in line with international standards;
- an opportunity to meet in person the Ukrainian entrepreneurs and establish direct contact;
- an excellent platform for business communication and efficient networking;
Date and Place: 24 October 2013
The road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013” will be held at the residence of Ukrainian Embassy in the UK:
60 Holland Park
Format: presentations combined with One to One meetings
Registration fee: FREE for investors
£400.00+VAT for non-investors - representatives of consulting companies
£1750 for companies from Ukraine presenting projects
£750 for companies from Ukraine without project presentation
This is an invitation only event and places are strictly limited. The majority of places are allocated to investors.
To register for the II road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013”, please follow the link: http://ubcl.co.uk/rs2_registartion.html
Executive summaries of all projects and the agenda will be available shortly.
I road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013” on 21 February 2013: http://ubcl.co.uk/investinukraine2013.html
General Partner: Pro Capital Group (www.en.pro-capital.com.ua)
Legal Partner: Pavlenko & Poberezhnyuk C.I.S (http://www.p-p.ua/)
Partners: Ukrainian International Airlines – official air carrier, Airlife - official travel coordinator, EBA, Ukrainian Institute in London, UBCC, Kolonist Fine Wines.
Media partners: Pershiy Diloviy channel, publications Ukraine Business Insight and RussianMind.