Antonina KutovaManaging Partner of Pro Capital Investment
Her sphere of responsibilities includes:
• relations development with financial institutions, rating agencies, and investors;
• attraction of financing for companies and their shareholders by means of sales of shares, private placement of shares, or use of various debt instruments;
• attraction of a strategic investor for the company, as well as development of an approach to increase the value of the company.
Antonina has broad experience in the financial sphere, namely in accounting and management accounting of entities from various industries. She is a certified accountant in accordance with the CAP and CIPA standards. Her main goal is to help companies identify the correct direction in the changing conditions of the market, to make informed decisions, and to conclude profitable deals.
Antonina graduated with honors from the Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economics University , specializing in “Business Accounting and Audit”; at the moment she is post-graduate and a professor at the university. She finished her education and internship at the Institute of Tourism of Malta, as well as attended courses on Relationship Psychology at the Institute of Freud in Vienna. Moreover, Antonina is a PhD student at the National University of the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, and has a teaching experience in the Institute of Business.
Antonina is a host of a weekly television broadcast PRO CAPITAL on the First Business Chanel.
- Dmytro Oliynyk Cofounder and Managing Partner of the company
- Volodymyr Polischuk Cofounder of the company
- Antonina Kutova Managing Partner of Pro Capital Investment
- Oleksandr Kovaliov Director, Stock Markets and Derivatives Department
- Oleksiy Kozlovsky Director, Investment Department
- Anna Sevastianova Director, Trade Operations Department
- Liudmyla Skrypnyk Marketing and PR Director
- Oleksandr Sokolov Director, Analytical Department
- Olena Medvid Director, Asset Management Department
- Anna Cherkaska Director, Depositary Operations Department