Formation and management of investment funds
- Investment banking
- INVESTOR RELATIONS (IR)
- Asset management
- TRANSACTIONS WITH SECURITIES
- SECURITIES CUSTODY
FORMATION AND MANAGEMENT OF INVESTMENT FUNDS
Investment holding Pro Capital Group aims to select a fund with investment strategy which answers financial resources of the client. At the same time, we consult on suitable diversification of your assets and their investment into several funds.
Formation of a company investment fund provides our clients with a number of opportunities and advantages:
- implementation of a personal investment strategy on the stock market of Ukraine;
- possibility to finance personal investment projects;
- execution of a complete control over investment activity and cash flows of a fund;
- possibility to implement a system of parallel financing of several investment projects, effective redistribution of financial resources within the projects.
The main advantages of investment funds are:
- minimize risk by investing in a variety of tools and projects;
- ability to attract small investors to large investment projects;
- protection of investor rights, which is manifested in the separation of the functions of asset management, storage and accounting between the asset manager and custodian;
- legal optimization of the tax burden due to tax incentive legislation in this area. Tax liabilities arise only upon receipt of payments from the fund in the form of dividends or the sale of securities of the fund.
Reliability of investing in funds provided due to effective system of investors' assets funds protection, information transparency and a high degree of government regulation, in particular, the severe constraints imposed by the existing regulatory framework for the activities of asset management companies. Improve the profitability of investment contributes to reducing the cost of staff involved in the financial management of the company / group of companies by the full support of the fund (including accounting) by Pro Capital Asset Management. And investors may monitor the company and its activities by creating the Supervisory Board of the representatives.