Oleksandr KovaliovDirector, Stock Markets and Derivatives Department
His sphere of responsibilities includes:
• development of the derivatives market;
• management of tools for capital funding and hedging tools;
• management of investment risks.
Oleksandr has 20-years of experience in banks, in the finances and investment management areas. He worked in such companies as Zeneca Group PLC (Great Britain), Raiffeisen International (Austria), Renaissance Capital (Russia), and has been holding top-management positions for the past 6 years. He has developed a number of successful investment and investment attracting projects, as well as has experience managing a multilevel company and its restructuring.
Oleksandr graduated from the Zaporizhsky State University, University of Kent (Great Britain), specializing in “Finance”, has an Executive MBA in Finance degreeissued by the National University of the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy. Oleksandr coaches one-two-day seminars in “International Practices in Attracting Funds”, “Corporate Financing and Bond Emissions”. He is a regular speaker at financial and investment conferences, and has a number of publications in financial publications of Ukraine.
новости рынков капитала
- Dmytro Oliynyk Cofounder and Managing Partner of the company
- Volodymyr Polischuk Cofounder of the company
- Antonina Kutova Managing Partner of Pro Capital Investment
- Oleksandr Kovaliov Director, Stock Markets and Derivatives Department
- Oleksiy Kozlovsky Director, Investment Department
- Anna Sevastianova Director, Trade Operations Department
- Liudmyla Skrypnyk Marketing and PR Director
- Oleksandr Sokolov Director, Analytical Department
- Olena Medvid Director, Asset Management Department
- Anna Cherkaska Director, Depositary Operations Department