Dmytro OliynykCofounder and Managing Partner of the company
His sphere of responsibilities includes:
- asset management;
- development of the company’s growth strategy, optimization of the ownership structure, preparation of the company for private placement, IPO and SPO;
- raising debt financing for company development: bank loans, bond issues, including Eurobonds, attraction of portfolio investors;
- structuring, pre-sale preparation and sale of the business.
Dmytro has profound experience in banking and the Ukrainian stock markets. He has held management positions for over ten years at the Aval bank. The unique experience, knowledge, and skills he gained in corporate finance have become the foundation of a private business which has already grown into a quickly developing investment holding.
Dmytro’s successful practice is based on his professional education: Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economics University , specializing in “Finance and Credit”; Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University , specializing in “Law”, MIM-Kyiv, MBA.
Dmytro has a PhD in Economics, is an author of publications and research papers on the current issues of economic development, banking and corporate finance. He was the author and the host of a weekly broadcast “Financial solutions” on the UBC television channel.
новости рынков капитала
- Dmytro Oliynyk Cofounder and Managing Partner of the company
- Volodymyr Polischuk Cofounder of the company
- Antonina Kutova Managing Partner of Pro Capital Investment
- Oleksandr Kovaliov Director, Stock Markets and Derivatives Department
- Oleksiy Kozlovsky Director, Investment Department
- Anna Sevastianova Director, Trade Operations Department
- Liudmyla Skrypnyk Marketing and PR Director
- Oleksandr Sokolov Director, Analytical Department
- Olena Medvid Director, Asset Management Department
- Anna Cherkaska Director, Depositary Operations Department